Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s leading wine companies. We know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stagsâ€™ Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
TWE seeks a Senior Finance Analyst to join our Commercial Finance team where you will partner with and provide support to our Sales team in various areas, including executing annual budgeting, forecasting, and other key processes.
This role also works closely with the Commercial Finance team, providing support on performance management initiatives to ensure business plan objectives are met, identifying and implementing changes to reporting processes to standardize business approach, and financial stewardship via variance and pricing analysis.
Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting:
- Support Commercial Sales team and Divisional Finance Manager through all FP&A deliverables
- Partnering with FP&A and Commercial Finance to operationalize high level NA guidance to market level
- Budgeting and Forecast Exercises
- Distributor Operating Plans
- Discount and Rebate Budget
- Ad hoc planning and reporting on profit optimization initiatives, i.e. Group R&O tracking and management
- Partner with Customer Service, Accounting and the Global Business Services (GBS) teams to resolve and minimize price discrepancies between customers and TWE
Integrated Business Planning (IBP):
- Track financials via reporting, systems to provide input to IBP including Deal, Opps, Risk Registers
Front Line Resource for Sales Performance Management and Variance Analysis:
- Volume Mix Analysis, D&R Spend by Brand
- Pricing and Implementation Strategies and Execution
- Finance support for annual planning cycles as pertains to Distributor AOPs
- Managing Local Spend Budgets/T&E
- Milestone Reporting
- Distributor Incentives e.g. disruptive displays and other corporate programs
We are searching for a dynamic, business savvy professional with at least 2 years of successful experience in FP&A and accounting.
- Ideally, you come from the CPG, manufacturing, or adult beverage industry, with previous experience providing business partnership to Sales or other commercial teams.
- You are also technically savvy with intermediate proficiency in MS Excel and proven experience working within different systems (e.g JDE, Hyperion).
Additional key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA or CPA a plus.
- Ability to produce timely and accurate work independently. Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, ask the appropriate questions and gain consensus in solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills. Proactive communication skills (written/oral/presentation) required.
- Ability to contribute to a positive work atmosphere by communicating with customers, co-workers and management according to established standards.
- Knowledge of technical and professional principles for accounting and finance.
- Analytical / Problem Solving Skills. Proven analytical capabilities and strategic mind â€“ organized and structured in approach. Ability to assess complex business environment and formulate ideas to create value. Able to dissect the key elements from any business situation and distil into a manageable framework.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
- Access to the worldâ€™s most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (weâ€™re really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career, an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
Competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely â glass half full of people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don’t want to miss out, please apply today!