One of the many reasons people love to work at Corel is our people. We’re passionate about what we do. Others are drawn to our creativity and unyielding determination. If you’re looking for a great place to work, and a place where you can make a difference, then read on.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Accounting, Finance or equivalent), MBA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of related work experience (high-tech industry desirable)
- Advanced Excel modeling skills (pivot tables, complex formulas, advanced lookup and reference functions)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL scripting (joins, pivoting, aggregates)
- Experience with ERP and business analytics technologies including NetSuite, Anaplan, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce.com) a plus
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships and collaboration with senior internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail with ability to prioritize effectively in a dynamic work environment
- Work well in high pressure situations
- Self-starter with ability to work both independently and co-operatively on a team
- Curiosity about information flows and data relationships, seeing and solving “the puzzle”, able to explain the solution/cause/effect
- Ability to independently identify issues, crisply articulate findings, propose, and drive solutions
- Global revenue reporting and analysis along with revenue-driver performance, providing analytic insights to support effective business decision-making
- Build and maintain dashboards to track revenue funnel metrics, understanding and explaining variances for reference in the monthly management reporting pack
- Monitor on-going revenue database integrity, ensuring completeness and accuracy for revenue reporting
- Support annual planning, quarterly re-forecasting and long-term strategic planning models for bookings and revenue, partnering with key stakeholders to provide insights on risks and opportunities as well as strategic issues and assumptions to incorporate
- Build and maintain scalable, sustainable financial models to forecast global bookings and revenue across multiple products and channels (multi-dimension)
- Collaborate with eCommerce Marketing team, analyzing data from eCommerce and Analytics platforms to identify growth, customer engagement, ROI increasing opportunities and revenue impact
- Support the global Sales compensation process, partnering with Sales leaders on goaling and attainment tracking, advancing the strategic and financial goals of the company through improved sales productivity and performance
- Monitor the Sales Pipeline, and help ensure accuracy and timeliness in Sales forecasting and revenue reporting processes
- Support M&A and integration efforts, including due diligence and integrating acquired companies into the forecasting and reporting framework, process and timelines
- Master and monitor support systems used in the core FP&A processes in support of the corporate calendar
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to do great work faster. Offering some of the industry’s best-known software brands, we give individuals and teams the power to create, collaborate, and deliver impressive results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including CorelDRAW®, ClearSlide®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® – to inspire users and help them achieve their goals.
It is the policy and practice of the Company to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, age,
religion, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected characteristic.