Job Summary: Supports the financial analysis, forecasting, reporting and accounting functions . Gains understanding of our business and the associated cost drivers. Has understanding of each of our projects and the related risks that will impact the region in meeting its financial goals. Functions as the liaison between the region and corporate finance, ensuring that their requests for information are managed and that data sent is accurate. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the development of and provides consistent reporting on key business financial performance across all business units; maintains financial and operational KPI reports.
- Supports and helps coordinate the development of annual business plans and quarterly updates by all subsidiaries.
- Supports and helps to prepare consolidated business plans and updates.
- Supports and helps to prepare consolidated monthly and quarterly financial forecasts.
- May support the annual budgeting process and prepare monthly budget vs. actual reports.
- Provides quality analysis and financial information to operating management.
- Assists in the financial analysis of possible acquisitions, divestitures, major capital expenditures or other specific projects, as required.
- Prepares other financial reports or analyses, as required.
Assists in the development of commercial and pricing scenarios and proposals.
- Develops strong working relationships and understanding of the company’s products and services, to facilitate highly effective team working through the business development and contract negotiation cycles.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four year degree in finance/accounting or equivalent, MBA/CPA preferred
- Minimum four years of experience with financial reporting (income statements, operating statements, balance sheet and cash flow), long-term contract accounting, foreign currency translation and financial planning
- Minimum 1 year of SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to interface with all levels of workers, management, internal and external auditors.
- Possess strong skills using Excel and PC based accounting systems.
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on maintaining excellent and accessible documentation.
- Ability to use a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Exude a can-do attitude and possess a strong dedication to providing quality service to management.
- Above all, candidate must possess the highest level of personal integrity.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.