Our client is an RNA genomics life sciences tools company, located in San Diego, CA is looking for dynamic and talented people to join their fast-growing team. The client develops cutting-edge, high-value technologies that enable biopharma and academic researchers around the world to develop new RNA medicines for many different human diseases. As a small company, everyone on the client’s team plays a key role and is expected to make a significant contribution to our growth and success and they are seeking a highly motivated “Sr Marketing and Growth Manager” who will work closely with Research, and Business Development to provide analytics and insights to shape strategic decisions across the company
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills along with an ability to influence both within and outside the organization.
- Ability to work with multiple internal cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong scientific/medical aptitude and experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and build consensus
- Demonstrated relationship development with the ability to work effectively independently and as a leader of a team forecasting, and sales automation
- Responsible for helping to create, implement and monitor sales infrastructure to enhance and support sales operations including sales reporting, analytics,
- Uncover opportunities for growth through customer targeting and focus
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- 5+ years biotechnology/pharmaceutical product brand marketing or other biotechnology/pharmaceutical product commercial leadership experience.
- Excellent knowledge of “life sciences tools” is a must, preferably in the area of NGS and library
- People leadership experience with direct reports in pharma marketing, sales, or a related pharma commercial function
- Experience and knowledge of US marketing and brand management
- Biotechnology/pharmaceuticals marketing knowledge with good experience in writing marketing material for emails, social media, and blogs.
- Experience working with alliance partners
- Experience in the development and execution of marketing promotional tactics
- Marketing experience with a launch brand
- Experience managing performance of an in-market brand
- Background in biosciences as demonstrated on the job or through educational training
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of the AMA, ACCME, PhRMA, and FDA regulations associated with the promotion and industry-supported scientific education activities