Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon’s Analytic Consulting Group is seeking a Senior Manager of Analytics to join its fast-paced, growing team. The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. In this role you’ll own analytic initiatives from conception to completion, providing clients and key stakeholders actionable results and insights that help them achieve their business objectives. This role will directly support one of our largest clients in our automotive vertical.
- Serve as the analytic lead on projects employing various data analysis techniques and statistical methodologies such as regression analysis (both linear and non-linear), cluster analysis, factor analysis/principal component analysis, experimental designs using SAS, SQL or other statistical program technologies
- Collaborate with leadership to devise strategic direction, and conduct analysis by qualitatively and/or quantitatively analyzing data/information
- Steer the day-to-day contact for key phases of the project; from project kick-off to presentation of results, including profitability, timeliness, quality, and client value
- QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and present data reports effectively to internal and external stakeholders articulating key findings, insights and recommendations into meaningful to stories
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, engineering, etc.). MS/ MBA preferred
- A minimum of 3 years proven managerial or supervisory experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional hands-on experience translating analytics including statistical modeling, data mining, and advanced segmentation into actionable insights
- Proven hands-on experience with data manipulation tools like SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Experienced with primary and secondary market research, marketing measurement process, tools and algorithms; Telecomm or B2B marketing experience a plus
- Exceptional talents in creating powerful presentations which visually displays the data effectively and demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables
- Ability to articulate and deliver insights and recommendations to the client and executive audience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.