Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this role:
You will join a team creating differentiated digital products that customers love and competitors envy.
The Senior Product Manager of Acquisition is responsible for digital products driving many forms of acquisition. This includes acquiring new to file customers, conquesting from competitors, re-acquiring lapsed customers, getting credit card applications, driving mobile app downloads, etc. Responsibilities include pricing, positioning, best practices, and feature development leveraging the unique capabilities of Epsilon.
This role will inherit $100m+/year in revenue and exponential growth as Epsilon supports Publicis accounts, as well as supporting more verticals. There is high visibility to leadership and all organizational teams. As a result, communication of the products & vision will be important as you frequently meet with the C-suite of Epsilon, Publicis and clients.
Finally, this product role is sales facing. You will be focused on competitive differentiation, roadmaps, supporting sales and identifying new products/enhancements. You will not be responsible for building a product (we have awesome engineers for this!).
What you will do:
- This role has a lot of interaction with sales and clients. You will be responsible for leadership on marketplace insights, understanding unique client challenges and clearly communicating solutions.
- Own the product positioning, pricing, case studies and input them into marketing collateral (with help from the marketing team).
- Conduct frequent competitor analysis to identify areas of differentiation.
- Train both sales and internal teams on the competitive landscape, differentiators and product positioning.
- Own a 18 month feature roadmap with data-driven rationale on priority.
- Embrace the unexpected. Opportunities arise every week. Need to assess and make decision.
- Travel – less than 10%
Who you are:
- Curiosity to always find a better way to do things and entrepreneurial motivation to actually make it happen. Startup experience and/or launching a new product will be valuable.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Product Management, Technical Support, consulting, and/or software development.
- Strong presentation and customer-facing social skills (written and verbal).
- Experience with building online advertising or marketing technology solutions. Acquisition using marketer’s first-party data (site visit and/or offline data) a plus but not mandatory.
- Owned a product from introduction through launch or owned a mature product with ongoing enhancements.
- Experience owning product marketing including positioning, competitive analysis and sales support on go-to-market.
- Technical/data centric discipline or equivalent preferred, MBA preferred; or equivalent experience.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.