It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As the Senior Sales Operations Project Manager, you will be focused on driving improvements in sales process and technology, managing the projects that deliver these changes and will have direct ownership of various sales programs and deliverables. You will be assigned strategic and tactical initiatives requiring collaboration with stakeholders and SME’s from both inside and outside of the sales organization. This is a strategic role that is part project and program manager and part process analyst based on deep sales technology knowledge and experience in lead-to-order process.
- Project Management: Scheduling and coordination of stakeholders and subject matter experts. Use Microsoft Project or Smartsheet to build and manage timelines, ensure stakeholders and responsible SME’s have clear instructions while driving towards process completion. Act as a liaison between sales, marketing, finance, IT and others as needed against project deliverables.
- Process Improvement: Mapping out current state, future state and building gap plans by gaining a deep understanding of existing business process and future needs. Build process flow maps.
- Technology Evaluation: Evaluate new sales technologies by leading groups of SME’s and stakeholders through requirements gathering, demonstrations, analysis, decision making and implementation.
- Run the Business Process: Ownership of business process as assigned. Example projects may include process design and implementation of sales spiff programs, standardization and automation of sales processes and tools, program management of key initiatives within the Sales Operations organization.
This role is a great fit for a self-starter who has the ability to think strategically, understands how a sales organization operates and can execute on key projects designed to enable sales efficacy and drive operational excellence. This role will have the opportunity for significant exposure and visibility across the business.
- Drive process and momentum for key projects using common frameworks, methodologies and standardized practices and approaches
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Provide continuous communication between Sales Ops, Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT stakeholders, and Senior Leadership to ensure full visibility and provide a clear escalation path when necessary
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assess project risks and develop mitigation plans and/or escalations to leadership for timely resolution
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; MBA is highly desirable
- 5+ years in sales, finance or sales/business operations; SaaS experience is a plus
- Must possess business acumen, analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to lead and influence cross functionally toward execution of a strategic initiative
- Strong creative collaborator and project contributor willing to problem-solve with stakeholders to address business problems
- Must be a self-starter with high attention to detail, able to work on assigned tasks independently and comfortable with identifying and initiating discussions about opportunities for process improvement
- Must have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment and maintain a can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task to meet multiple short-term, business-critical deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Brings a sense of urgency to their work and ability to influence others to deliver on time with exceptional results
- Experience working with project management software such as Microsoft Project or Smartsheet
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com required
- Familiarity with process diagraming software a plus