Job Title: Senior Sales Reporting Analyst
This role will provide a well-qualified and energetic individual with a diverse experience within the Finance function of a large multinational Pharmaceutical company that allows a candidate to learn about the commercial business and operations while leveraging their Accounting and Finance knowledge. The role is part of a high performing team centered on Finance transformation and becoming a best in class Finance organization. As a Sales Reporting Sr. Analyst, the position will support multiple businesses in monthly sales reporting and closing activities including assisting in strategic activities such as sale landing and price/volume analysis.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and distribute sales reports (Daily Sales and weekly Distributor Performance reports) to various parties throughout the organization, including the most senior levels of management.
- Reconcile sales systems and subledgers; investigate and problem solve with IT to ensure completeness and accuracy of sales reporting.
- Prepare monthly accounting entries and true-ups and reconcile accounts impacting the Gross to Net Sales lines in multiple systems (SAP and VISTEX).
- Participate in the monthly sales trend process which helps ensure the forecast is accurate, risks are identified and mitigated. Submission of the information into IBM Planning Analytics -TM1.
- Maintain Gross to Net rates in SAP and VISTEX.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize financial and other supporting data for management reports and presentations
- Work effectively across multiple SAP instances while leveraging reporting tools (IBM Planning Analytics -TM1).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with an area of specialization in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA and/or CPA certification preferred
- Prefer 3+ years of diversified financial/accounting experience.
- Pharmaceutical industry and public accounting experience a plus.
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong analytical capabilities with strong attention to detail
- Customer focused and results orientated.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills – written and oral.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables, V-look ups, macros, etc).
- TM1 and SAP experience a plus.
Commercial Teams (Marketing & Analytics), FP&A teams, Finance Business Partners Accounting & Reporting Teams, Procurement, Treasury, Internal & External Auditors, Market Access (including Contract Development, Operations, Strategic Pricing Contracting and Analytics), Trade Organization; Brand, Industrial Affairs, Supply Chain.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.