Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Senior Analyst, Treasury Operations
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst to lead the management of our $2.75 billion Commercial Paper program. Developing relationships with the commercial paper dealers to help determine the appropriate daily interest rates to offer to investors. This individual will also lead the delivery of treasury operational services to our U.S. subsidiaries and implement technology solutions to help better streamline and automate our global operations.
The successful candidate will join a Treasury team with a strong and fast-paced culture of excellence, innovation and talent development. We seek a collaborative team player who is passionate about leveraging finance skills, technology and lean business concepts to drive process improvements and create value. The successful candidate will bring a solid treasury operations experience and demonstrated continuous improvement mindset with high quality results.
• Interacting with external commercial paper dealers to set commercial paper rates and target issuance amounts
• Monitor economic factors and market trends to recommend actions to Assistant Treasurer and Treasurer
• Working with Treasury analyst to align commercial paper maturities with expected daily cash flows.
• Use technology and lean business techniques to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the commercial paper process and SWIFT to automate collection of cash balances while increasing visibility into cash flows outside of the U.S.
• Provide high quality and timely treasury services to entities within assigned regions
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams (tax, accounting, legal and divisional finance) to ensure proper planning and execution of funding strategies, as appropriate
• Integrate and provide on-board training to acquired companies, as appropriate
• Work with cross-functional teams (tax, accounting, legal and divisional finance) on numerous initiatives
• Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy
• Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System
• Solid understanding of cash management, treasury systems, and policies and procedures for a global organization
• BS degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus
• At least 5 years of strong Treasury experience
• Proven ability to leverage current technology
• Ability to analyze data and provide insightful analysis that illustrates key cause and effect, business and value drivers.
• Ability to effectively interact with team members and management, providing clear, logical recommendations in a concise manner, to either internal or external stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills. Results and detail-oriented, team player, strong project management skills
• Knowledge of SWIFT Messaging and corporate connectivity to SWIFT
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and treasury workstations. MS Visio, SAP, Bloomberg or Hyperion a plus
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 467744
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Medical, ERP, Medical Technology, Operations, Healthcare, Technology