The US subsidiary of a confidential Hong Kong listed company is hiring a Senior Costing Analysis Manager / Controller for its $1B US operation. The position will be based in Chicago and in charge of the nation-wide costing function including 4 manufacturing plants and capital investment projects at regional HQ. We are recruiting for top manufacturing finance experts.
香港上市公司美国分公司，在美业务额$10亿美元。现诚聘一名高级成本分析经理/财务总监。 工作地点设在芝加哥，负责全国范围内的成本核算职能，包括4家制造工厂和区域总部的资本投资项目。 现高薪诚聘顶尖的制造业财务专家。
- Preparing financial statements (internal and external).
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- In charge of cost accounting and related analysis.
- Manage investment projects.
- Monitor and manager inventory.
- Coordinating audits.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Manager budget and forecasting activities.
- Recommending financial performance benchmarks.
- Communicating regularly with senior management and Chief Financial Officer regarding financial analysis, operation decision making, capital investment, benchmark of best practice, etc.
- Overseeing all aspects of accounting, billing, GL, payroll, Tax, accounts payable and receivable.
- Keep a documented system of accounting policies, operations, all accounts, statements, transactions, payments, and debts.
- Collaborates with the other managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures, features and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from senior management and other managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Graduate or professional qualifications such as CPA, MBA, ACCA preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese required.
- Current Senior Finance Manager / Senior Accounting Manager / Financial controller position with a focus on costing, Inventory, investment projects, integrity of the book through B/S Accounts Reconciliation, audit and currently having 5 years SAP experience.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- A strong work ethic.
- Advanced knowledge of costing financial analysis
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Managerial abilities.
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments.
- Interpersonal skills, including collaboration and communication.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.