At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI is the site where the first H-D factory – a wooden shed – was built in 1903 in the backyard of the William C. Davidson family home. Join our team as a Sr Finance Analyst.
This position provides financial guidance, direction and analytical support for the North America Commercial Team.
- Coordinates the development and assists in the preparation of all supported budgets, forecasts and monthly estimates.
- Provides month-end financial support including journal entries, account reconciliations, performance reporting, financial analysis and margin variance review.
- Analyzes monthly motorcycle industry sales data and develops insights and storylines on market performance and trends.
- Supports monthly regional motorcycle supply and demand submission process working closely with business partners to understand and model the financial impacts.
- Supports annual regional pricing exercises and the development of long-term volume projections.
- Supports ad hoc regional market initiatives providing financial analysis and modeling to support and influence strategic decisions.
- Assumes leadership responsibility within the team; advocates for new ideas; challenges the status quo; serves as an example for co-workers.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. An MBA or CPA is desired.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years related work.
- Competency in the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems for the purpose of analysis and financial modeling.
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader, analytical perspective.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
- Experience in a Commercial Finance role is preferred, however, not required. SAP experience is a plus.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance