The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing planning and analysis support to the Sr. Finance Manager as well as performing analysis for PCHI. The role will be responsible for providing executive decision support to the PCHI Enterprise through the development of processes, tools, reporting, and complex data analytics to drive continuous improvement of business processes. The Sr. Financial Analyst will possess a high level of general business acumen, strong analytical skills, ability to successfully manage simultaneous projects, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help ensure financial data is maintained in consistent formats and helps drive improved business performance.
- Help revamp budget/forecast models to streamline processes for greater efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure timely and accurate budgets and forecast consolidation.
- Provide variance analysis and key driver commentary.
- Help report and establish key business performance metrics and improvements in new monthly PCHI reporting.
- Assist with PCHI quarter end reporting – Investor Decks, MD&A for 10Q and 10K
- Assist with Board Of Directors meeting decks
- Assist with compilation of Quarterly Earnings book.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of processes, streamline collection, use and presentation of data.
- Analyze current business and system processes for potential areas of improvement.
- Actively participate in problem solving initiatives to determine root cause, gap analysis, along with the development and implementation of process improvement recommendations.
- Support Senior Management with ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Creative problem-solving skills, with a curiosity that challenges status quo, actively seeks new experiences, knowledge and challenges.
- Makes sense of a vast range of information from multiple sources to conceptualize, drive creativity, problem solve, and follow through on action.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects and ad hoc requests with tight timelines.
- Strong technical aptitude, including ability to learn company systems/tools and create process efficiencies.
- Strong Collaborator who demonstrates ability to influence beyond scope of position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics (MBA preferred), OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a FP&A role
- Strong working knowledge of Financial Statements (P&L/Balance Sheet/ Cash Flows)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel