Full Job Description
The Corporate Allocations FP&A Senior Financial Analyst (“SFA”) is responsible for understanding the business objectives and strategic initiatives of the Company to deliver actionable reports and presentations based on analysis of allocated time and cost data. The SFA must also provide a high level of customer service to CIM employees across all departments and levels.
- Support Tenrox system and administration of the time reporting process by: providing training and support to all CIM employees, new task setup, task access requests, timesheet compliance reporting, assisting with system configuration changes and integration with other systems.
- Support CIM’s time and cost allocation (“TACA”) system, process and reporting functions by: updating business process and controls documentation, developing an understanding of TACA system calculations and functionality, assist with TACA system administration, input preparation and scenario calibration, working with the in-house IT team and external vendors to continuously improve the system and enhance reporting capabilities, assist with monthly/quarterly/annual recurring journal entry preparation/invoicing/reporting, being responsive to all ad-hoc reporting and requests related to time and cost allocations.
- Bachelor’s degree in, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Related Field.
- 5+ years’ previous accounting and finance experience.
- Prior experience leading financial system implementation projects.
- Big 4 (preferred)
- CPA, CFA, MBA (preferred)
- Real estate/private equity experience (optional)
- CAM accounting experience (optional)
CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team.