Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is hiring for a Senior Financial Analyst – Global Regulatory Affairs. This position can be located in Raynham, MA, West Chester, PA, or New Jersey J&J locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) Sector accounts for $25 Billion in WW Sales and includes a broad range of products used in the Orthopaedic, Surgery, and Cardiovascular fields. The Research and Development teams of MD are organized to support the business through three franchises and several centers of excellence with locations in the US and around the world.
This position will provide financial leadership and support to the Medical Devices WW Regulatory function, partnering closely with the Orthopaedics, Ethicon, and CSS Franchise leaders and their teams. This position will report directly to the Finance Manager for Medical Devices R&D.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Provide finance leadership and decision support during annual business planning process and quarterly updates.
- Manage forecasting, planning, latest thinking processes as well as monthly and quarterly closing activities related to expense; i.e., close journal entries, related balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review of monthly/quarterly Actuals and variance analysis with Finance, Regulatory leadership team.
- Collaboration with business unit FP&A to ensure commentary and variance analysis is provided on a timely basis.
- Provide support for the overall standardization and implementation of the Global Regulatory Function across Medical Devices.
- Support for key compliance activities to ensure adherence to SOX, WWP’s and internal policies and procedures.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
- An MBA is preferred.
- CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of three years of finance or Accounting experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries as well as public accounting is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills. Experience with Hyperion, Essbase, SAP and/or a general ledger system is a plus.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Previous knowledge with Medical Devices businesses preferred.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, J&J WWP’s, and J&J Finance best practices preferred.
- United States-Massachusetts-Raynham-325 Paramount Drive
- United States-New Jersey, United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-New Jersey-Skillman, United States-New Jersey-Titusville, United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater