Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team of commercial finance professionals to support finance decisions with one of Honeywell businesses. You will play a part to support financial landscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting. You will play an important role in managing financial performance and implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will support Honeywell business leaders and support to drive finance initiatives and decisions. You will also play important part to identify trends and developments in competitive environments and support the management outcome decisions.
- Approval of books of accounts
- Timely month/quarter close
- Drive compliance
- Analysis of variances
- Financial projections
- Assist audits
- Enhance internal controls
- Maintain process documentation
- Drive continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business related filed or equivalent professional experience
- 3 + years of relevant experience in accounting and/or finance.
- CPA and/or MBA a plus
- Operational and cross-function experience outside of finance.
- Experience working in various ERP systems, including SAP.
- Demonstrated capability of managing multiple, concurrent tasks
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing work environment and requirements; work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to utilize leadership and planning skills to complete complex tasks on schedule.
Location: 2101 City West Blvd, Houston, Texas, United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.