The Senior Financial Analyst is a member of the SitelogIQ corporate FP&A team. This position is integral to the development of functional level cost reporting, regular KPI reporting, and consistent operating division dashboards. Critical ongoing reporting/analysis for senior leaders, owners and lenders is also a key part of the responsibilities. Exposure will be across all operating divisions and functional groups, as well as to executive leadership. This position will also partner with various stakeholders to support new business opportunities, systems projects, and identify and execute process improvements.
Corporate FP&A resides within the corporate function and supports all financial and sales reporting internally and externally. A qualified candidate will have been exposed to managing actual results and forecast/budget reporting. Forecast to actual variance reporting will be key focus of role in partnership with functional and operating leadership.
- Support the preparation, analysis, and presentation of financial results
- Assist in the consolidation, review, and reporting of periodic forecasts and annual budgets
- Partner with functional leadership to manage costs and provide greater insight into on-going activities
- Take ownership of various recurring reports for sales and financial performance
- Lead ad-hoc requests and/or special projects for Director of FP&A and CFO as needed
- Convert valuable ad-hoc requests into sustainable business reports
- Lead effort to develop valuable business reports from Acumatica ERP tool and other software enables as needed
- Assist with system conversion and adoption
- Maintain documentation for business processes
- Partner as needed on process improvement efforts
- Serve as a liaison between Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Direct exposure to forecasting and budgeting
- Direct exposure to forecast variance reporting
- Ability to prepare and present information to support decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables effectively while keeping all stakeholders adequately informed
- Ability to adapt quickly, work independently, take ownership, and work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proficiency using Excel (pivot tables, Match Index, H-&V-lookups, etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- 4-year degree in accounting or finance
More About SitelogIQ
At SitelogIQ, we’re focused on creating a great environment for our team first so that it is more energizing and rewarding to focus on creating a great experience for our customers. That’s what we call a win-win.
Through our core values and behaviors, we’ve built a strong company foundation. We support innovation and excel at delivering above expectations. We embrace flexibility, don’t settle for mediocrity or complacency, and reward tenacity and results. We support high-performing people and are energized by each other. Whether at the jobsite, in the office, or enjoying an event, we have assembled a best-in-class team who knows how to drive measurable results through meaningful work and have a great time together.
We partner with clients in K-12, higher ed, government, healthcare, multifamily housing, and industry to optimize energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality, address lighting, and improve the customer experience. With offices across the country, it’s rewarding to make a difference in the communities where our teammates live and work.
If you’re energetic and want to be a Project Accountant on our team, we should talk!
SitelogIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bachelor Degree or better in Accounting.
Bachelor Degree or better in Finance.
3-5 years: corporate financial analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)