We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today’s changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst in our Service Solutions Finance Organization
Responsibilities include driving business results, forecasting, budgeting, analyzing, and communicating business results to management. The person filling this role will have the opportunity to develop through challenging assignments in a team environment and to influence the direction of the business. This role works closely with business unit leadership as well as the finance organization.
Leadership: Responsibility for finance partnering in support of Key Strategic Initiatives
- Preparing weekly and monthly financial management reporting, including variance analysis
- Developing monthly forecasting and yearly planning at both detail and summary levels
- Creating insights through analysis
- Assisting in strategy development, including resource alignment and profitability enhancement
- Generating ad hoc analysis for strategic and operational initiatives
- Collaboration: Must work across organizational boundaries to drive continuous improvement, develop forecasts & plans, and complete projects in line with company and organizational strategy.
- Maintain a strong compliance environment
- Drive financial performance in a metric-oriented organization
- Direct and execute measurable actions to drive contribution margin improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required. MBA or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance highly desired
- Minimum of three years of experience in accounting or financial analyst role required, prefer experience in a multinational accounting or finance reporting environment
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to build strong high-level executive and peer relationships in a team environment.
- Strong business acumen
- Intellectual curiosity
- Driver of operational improvements through use of FBS tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to balance the achievement of short-term objectives (quarterly orders/sales objectives, expense management, etc.) with longer-term strategic and policy deployment goals
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in business results reporting, forecasting, and planning
- General knowledge of GAAP and technical accounting skills
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Products, specifically advanced skill set in Microsoft Excel
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
Due to US Department of Commerce export control regulations governing technical data of Tektronix products, Tektronix needs to know the citizenship of all its employees. Note that US Citizenship is not required for most positions. Hired candidates will be asked to bring proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, green card, visa or similar) on their first day of work.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or financial record check.
Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
“The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.”