Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Financial/ Data Analyst 3.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Finance Analyst 3, you will be responsible for:
- Work with stakeholders of Customer Finance organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- In collaboration with Executive Team, and other business leaders, develop business metrics, dashboards, and analyses to support business decisions
- Collect, process, and clean data using programming languages such as SQL, SAS, Python and Snowflake
- Develop and implement dashboards using QlikView, Qlik Sense, and/or Power BI
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Strong analytical skills to create reports and offer recommendations.
- The ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to completion.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are crucial for working with all stakeholders.
must have the ability to understand the team’s challenges and develop solutions.
- Be able to work in an agile fashion, prioritize competing projects, learn quickly and deliver value
- Working closely with the Business Analytics and Data Science team to improve data infrastructure for CFI (but a better name)
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation
- Have Bachelors with 3+ years business and coding/data experience, MBA or MS preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here