Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing!
Our E-Commerce business has a corporate mandate for growth and an exciting opportunity to support development of our global strategic agenda. Reporting to the Director of Global E-Commerce Strategy this role plays an integral role supporting and shaping the strategic direction of Lenovo’s E-Commerce business. This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual to use their analytical, communication, and project management skills on a global scale to solve problems, deliver proactive and insightful analysis and drive relevant business decisions.
- Conducting timely, relevant business analytics (e.g., market share analysis, financial modeling)
- Creating Senior Executive (CEO, COO) presentations on strategy, financial and operational performance
- Owning project implementation and execution with global, cross-functional teams
- Managing annual strategic plan and budget development
- Pro-actively generating growth opportunities in collaboration with Geography and Product Group counterparts
- Coordinating and conducting weekly business performance reviews; contribute with market and competitor insights to improve business performance
- Serve as a thought partner for the Director and Vice President / GM Global E-Commerce on operational and strategic issues
- Initiate and contribute to improvements in assigned business processes
- Advocate on behalf of the customer and have a customer-centric approach to the above responsibilities
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We’re looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
- BA Required; Business training preferred including MBA / advanced educational training
- 5+ years professional experience; E-Commerce and work in multi- national/global, matrixed organizations preferred
- Previous management consulting experience
- Demonstrated passion for technology and/or experience in the personal technology industry
- Demonstrated project management (managing concurrent initiatives, tight time lines)
- Demonstrated experience leveraging strategy concepts to frame problem solving including quantitative acumen (financial modeling, P&L management)
- Experience with global program office management/ project management
- Described as hands-on, positive, pragmatic, flexible and results-driven
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.