Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world’s best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder’s Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
Feel free to read our story, view a Forward Tour with our Medical Lead, learn how Forward is combatting COVID-19, and check out some press: New Yorker, TIME, USA Today, Forbes, WIRED, TechCrunch.
Why Join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry – we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
As an early member of our Finance team, you’ll have a key role in rebuilding our country’s most important and most broken industry from first principles. You will be a key factor in helping leadership make crucial business decisions and will be navigating through the most impactful problems we have as a company.
- Work alongside our leadership team to solve high priority challenges and scale the company
- Design, build, execute, and own financial, strategic, and operational analysis across the company
- Drive quarterly and annual budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Partner with leaders across Forward to drive key decisions at both the company and business unit level
- Build and scale our processes and tools to drive rapid growth while continuously improving accuracy, efficiency, and speed
- Impact-Driven: You’re deeply mission-driven, and you think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos. (Although we concede those are cute.)
- Crazy Analytical: You have a deep understanding of how to break down and solve complex, ambiguous problems with a demonstrated track record of high performance
- Entrepreneurial: You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission – you’re too busy making things happen.
- 2+ years experience with a background in investment banking, private equity, management consulting, or related field
- BA/BS required
- MBA a plus but not required
- Startup experience a plus but not required
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.