Monitor Deloitte’s Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our clients’ businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win – ultimately driving growth and enterprise value.
Within Monitor Deloitte, the Strategic Growth Transformation market offering helps clients architect enterprise-wide and business-unit level strategies and transformation programs to drive growth and value creation through levers such as competitive strategy formation, purpose strategy (including but not limited to Environmental and Societal considerations), innovation, portfolio optimization, differentiation, and business model transformation. Monitor Deloitte’s scope of expertise around Strategic Growth Transformation encompasses the entire strategy lifecycle: helping clients articulate and assess the robustness of their current strategy, developing bold alternatives to the status quo, selecting and driving client team alignment around a new strategy, translating a strategy into execution programs, and supporting clients in the execution and monitoring of the impact of their strategy. We help architect transformation programs that result in growth, not just growth strategy.
Work you’ll do
Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs. You will participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope. Consultants will also design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
The Monitor Deloitte team’s job is to architect programs that transform our clients’ businesses. We advise the world’s leading companies in navigating change and architecting the future. To do this, we have assembled a practice of leading business and technology strategy experts that each contribute unique capabilities and insights – including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Our professionals serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear, data-driven choices about where to play and how to win in order to drive growth and unlock enterprise value. These strategic choices help inform the development of the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic visions, as well as to maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and digital trends to architect future business strategies.
- 2+ years consulting/and or industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- Experience focused on corporate & business unit strategy, strategic planning, growth strategy, commercial strategy, and business transformation
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and oral and written communication skills
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of or experience in broader G&A functions (i.e. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement, Commercial Operations)
- Basic understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin world class customer experiences (e.g. CRM, E-Commerce, Content Management)
- Exposure to customer journey maps – must be able to understand customer journeys, consumer behavior, including engagement with digital channel
- Experience creating road maps and detailed financial business cases for change
- Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analysis and recommendation support
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program