Are you excited by the opportunity to drive the future of Autodesk’s usage-based subscription models? Do you enjoy thinking strategically, tackling new business challenges and delivering customer value? Are you comfortable defining business requirements, managing change and delivering broad programs?
Then we’re looking for you to be our next Strategy & Operations Manager on the Business Models team. Our team is at the core of Autodesk’s business initiatives and is the team that led Autodesk’s business model transformation from a traditional software business to a Subscription and SaaS business. You will play a key role in conducting research and analysis to determine the strategy to address forward looking business challenges, serving as business lead for new usage-based business models, and driving company-wide initiatives from pilot to launch.
- Define and execute strategies to address business questions, including:
- How can we deliver new usage-based models that offer customers flexibility?
- How do the new models deliver unique, differentiated value?
- How will the new models relate to or impact other models?
- Conduct analysis, benchmarking and research to inform usage-based models
- Partner across key stakeholders including Marketing, Sales, Finance, Legal, Operations and Engineering teams to drive execution of key initiatives
- Develop accurate project plans and drive execution, including customer-facing pilot programs
- Facilitate cross-functional alignment and execution of policy, process and experience improvements
- 5-7 years of product management, management consulting, or business operations experience
- B.S. in a quantitative discipline; MBA is a plus
- Understanding of subscription business models
- Strong leader who can confidently communicate ideas
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong data-driven analytical skills to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Exceptional listening, communication and negotiation skills
- Program management experience
- Strong organization and change management skills
- Desire to work hard, produce results and have fun doing it
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .