Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We’re rapidly scaling one of the fastest-growing business units at Adobe, and we’re looking for an exceptional, strategic operator to accelerate our next stage of growth. The Strategy & Operations team identifies significant revenue opportunities for the Adobe Stock business, pitches business cases to leaders and peers, and drives hands-on execution. We amplify our impact by collaborating with Product, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Content Development, Corporate Development, and other business units. The right candidate will develop quickly in this unique role by creating meaningful impact across a range of customer segments, marketing channels, and business models. Expect a fast-paced organization that’s high on energy and fun!
What you’ll do
- Drive critical growth analyses and initiatives for Adobe Stock, including market sizing and assessment, market entry (build / buy / partner), pricing & packaging, go-to-market innovation, product strategy, and competitive positioning
- Conduct customer and market research with Product Management and Product Marketing to develop Adobe Stock growth strategy
- Structure and solve a wide array of sophisticated business problems by generating plausible hypotheses, analyzing complex data, and synthesizing strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to hone your recommendations and build alignment across the team
- Communicate insights and recommendations to Adobe Stock leadership
What you need to succeed
- MBA preferred, or BA/BS with 5+ years of equivalent practical experience, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience in strategy consulting with a best-in-class firm, or comparable experience in investment banking, PE/VC, technology, digital media, or finance
- Strong analytical abilities (quantitative and qualitative) and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Ability to communicate to senior audiences with credibility, confidence, and humility
- Structured, results-oriented approach to problem solving, with outstanding interpersonal skills, high initiative, and strong leadership potential
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel (a general understanding of Tableau is helpful)