This Core Liquidity Product Management role sits in the US Liquidity Product team under the North America Liquidity Product Lead in GTS. The candidate will be a key contributor within the US team of six, and be responsible for ongoing management of Deposit Products (and their associated delivery).
Core Liquidity Product Management
- Product Strategy – the role uses analytics to periodically assess products from a financial, risk, technological, operational, & competitive standpoint. Gap identification is translated into specific product level initiatives dependent upon profitability (pricing recommendations, cost saves), client usage/penetration, client satisfaction, product placement within a broader range of liquidity solutions, and the life-stage of the product. Additional responsibility to drive consistency, efficiency, and sound processes with strategic functional partners is also a fundamental aspect of Strategy.
- Risk Management – the role requires disciplined attention to Compliance matters & Enterprise level initiatives. This entails proactive risk ID and the resulting development of practical, creative, and simple solutions. It also necessitates close relationships with Compliance, Operational Risk, and Product Risk partners to ensure requirements of the GTS Risk Framework are met.
- Market Analysis – work with Product Sales Specialists to obtain meaningful insights on markets/clients/competition to continue developing products that solve client needs and ensure high adoption rates.
- Project Development – ability to lead projects, develop roadmaps, organize functional teams, and ensure successful completion of various product initiatives.
Inclusive and Inspiring: Seeking motivating team players who value collaboration, celebrating shared success and who actively seek and appreciate diverse thoughts and backgrounds.
Authentic and Passionate: Seeking highly engaged teammates whose intensity and intentions align and are enthusiastic about the work we are doing for our clients and in our communities.
Innovative and Curious: Seeking teammates with out-of-the box ideas and solutions, who embrace change with a future-forward mindset, and are looking to challenge the status quo.
Confident and Agile: Seeking strong communicators who value giving and receiving feedback, easily build relationships, and who are quick thinking, flexible, and always learning and sharing knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance/Banking/Product Management/Project Management
- Bachelors Degree required (MBA a plus)
- Knowledge of treasury management products and services (Wholesale Liquidity or Payments a definite plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively drive partnership with various levels of the organization and across different disciplines
- Strong financial management skills including business case modeling with exceptional ability to understand financial dynamics of various products and scenarios
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and an excellent understanding of financial technology within a business context
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint (MS Access a definite plus); ability to use data in conjunction with marketplace developments to drive strategic direction of a product (or products)
- Complex problem solving and ability to multi-task high volume of work Strong organizational, time, and project management skills in the context of managing a product or process End-to-End.
- Hands on approach with attention to detail
- Desire to learn, ask questions, and challenge the status quo