Did someone say free bacon (bacon flavored tofu?!), cotton candy, and puppies?!
Yes, they did….and we hired them! Although we cannot promise those delicious treats and cuddly puppies, at Mountain America CU we do believe in continually thinking of ways to have fun while being true to our culture!
If you are looking for a career where you are encouraged to share your innovative thoughts while holding true to our belief that Member Service is priority, then look around! Glance to the right and see what our employees are saying about their experiences. Or, scroll down further to watch how much passion we have for not only our Members, but our teams and family of co-workers as well.
Wealth Management Team
2958 S 5600 W
West Valley, UT 84128
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Conducts daily member meetings and assesses their unique financial situation
- Responsible for production, sales and service goals
- Serves as an active mentor to other licensed employees
- Trains other branch staff and/or team members including branch training meetings
- Provides, prioritizes and executes recommendations which may include: documenting member interactions, preparing paperwork, placing trades, opening/servicing accounts, ensuring all paperwork is in good order, coordinating signatures and submitting referrals to business partners
- Invites members to return periodically to review their financial situation/recommendations
- Searches for cross-sell opportunities for other credit union products/services
- Supports branch staff by handling general member wealth management inquiries and following up on referrals
- Maintains compliance to all credit union, NCUA, broker dealer, agency, FINRA policies and regulations
- Ensures high member satisfaction
- Supports revenue and expense controls for the wealth management team
- Networks with MACU and non-MACU business partners
- Champions all wealth management marketing campaigns including all credit union campaigns
- All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or