Here at 49 Financial, it is our belief that the financial industry has been in need of a major revolution for quite some time now.
For something as important as finances, it is our belief that building lifelong relationships with people and providing financial guidance is one of the most needed and rewarding ways to live out one’s professional calling.
49 Financial is working toward changing the financial services industry for the better through our associates’ fierce loyalty, selfless teamwork, abundant gratitude, and deep conviction. We want to be the catalysts to bring the focus back to people. We believe in the power that comes from planning for finances together, rather than alone, for both our clients and our associates.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients through our unique meeting process and periodic reviews
- Analyze financial information from clients to determine strategies to help meet their financial objectives
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to individuals, families, and business owners
- Advance the firm’s mission of revolutionizing the industry by embodying the firm’s core values: conviction, gratitude, loyalty, integrity, and teamwork
- Highly motivated, self-starter who possesses our core values, a strong work ethic, and the desire to always put others before themselves, all with the end goal of making an impact on lives, primarily through financial services
- Has the respect of family, friends, and peers
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship 49 Financial: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 6 and 63/66 registrations.
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC are all a plus Individuals who excel at 49 Financial come from many different professional backgrounds besides Finance, including but not limited to: