Marking Coordinator in Houston, Texas
Salary Range: $45k to $55k
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning, and branding. Adept in on-line and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for driving the success of the laboratory’s suite of lab testing services and brand promotion in the marketplace.
This individual will:
- Design and execute integrated marketing strategies that will drive market share growth, increase the quality and quantity of customer traffic, and increase revenue.
- These strategies include the following:
- Work very closely with the President, COO, Sales Team and other technical staff to gain a total understanding of the firm’s service offerings and presenting them on paper and Online.
- Will implement an effective SEO (search engine optimization) for Company Web Site
- Review, change and implement Paid digital advertising.
- Paid/Unpaid social media advertising,
- Facilitate when appropriate, public relations skills and development of professional conferences
- Develop E-mail and mailing marketing campaigns,
- Design and execute internal marketing communication strategies and materials by coordinating with subject experts.
- Define the laboratory’s brand identity, set brand guidelines, design and manage.
- Develop a Systematic Marketing Process to create a defined brand experience.
- Collaborate with the President, COO and Sales Team to fully align sales and marketing activities to optimize strategies, increase ROI, and market share growth goals.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on company marketing technology tools and CRE.
- Design and initiate planned quarterly and annual market research activities to improve the competitive edge.
Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Understand service offerings and approach of key competitors,
- Communicate services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership.
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and post-engagement client interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator.
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, and on-line communications and direct mail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time.
Bachelor’s or associate degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
Three (3) to five (5) years of marketing experience of which two (2) + years of experience in a laboratory testing organization is desired.
COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE SKILLS
Must be computer literate and experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel). Proficient in the Windows environment and use of Internet E-mail.
- Must be organized.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills. (English)
- Must manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
Work will occur in an office environment and may have client site visits. The employee may be required to stand, walk or move to various locations around the office and visiting facilities outside the office environment. At the office, this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
This position requires proof of United States citizenship or authorization to work in the United States.
This position requires flexibility and adaptability. There will be tasks assigned that are outside of this job description from time to time.
DRUG TESTING POLICY
Selected candidates will be required to take a Drug Test prior to start working with company. Company will pay for drug test cost. If tested positive, Company will not submit a job offer to selected candidate.
Please note that this job description is not designed to be an exhaustive listing of all the activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for employment.