ABM will be looking to fill 2 positions
ABM is seeking an Internal Auditor to join our growing internal audit team that includes SOX testing responsibilities as well as other audits that help mitigate risk for the organization. Over the past three years we have successfully built out an effective SOX program, and now use AuditBoard to bring efficiency to the SOX program.
In this role, you will be an integral member of our internal audit team, participating in the execution of all phases of the audit: selection, planning, execution, reporting, and follow-up.
- Perform and document testing related to internal audits and SOX
- Perform and document process walk-throughs, including the assessment of risks and controls
- Execute project plans and manage evidence requests
- Conduct risk assessments, including the identification of controls and testing attributes
- Identify and communicate control exceptions to management and provide relevant recommendations
- Gain consensus with management on the severity of exceptions and assist with developing remedy plans
- Conduct follow-up activities to ensure effective remediation by management
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports as well as requests and work for external auditors
- Ensure engagements are completed in accordance with audit standards
- Maintain department procedures and provide recommendations for improvement
- Assist in the coaching and guidance of internal audit interns
- Other special projects as assigned