AcctTwo is also leader in innovation and a widely-recognized entrepreneurial organization, and we are ready to bring some new talent to our organization in order to introduce them to our industry!
What do we do?
We are a provider of cloud financial management applications and a provider of outsourced corporate finance services. Basically, we implement accounting software and provide outsourced accounting services to small to mid-sized businesses who drive the economy and not-for-profit organizations who are making a difference in the world. Interested in seeing the value you can provide to the clients you serve? We were founded to do JUST that – allow our employees to feel great about the work they do!
How can I learn more about your internships?
AcctTwo is growing quickly, and we’re creating an internship program designed to help upcoming juniors and seniors as well as recent graduates gain exposure to new areas of the technology and accounting workforce to give us an opportunity to start working with tomorrow’s leaders.
Internships will be located in the Heights in Houston, Texas and will run mid-May through mid-August. In the event our employees have still not returned to the office space, we will accommodate a remote Internship (which we did with success in 2020).
We’re looking for students interested in a Summer 2021 internship who are:
- Accounting majors interested in opportunities outside of public accounting with an interest in the way technology and accounting work together to help businesses grow.
- Computer science, IT, or MIS majors who have taken business courses in accounting interested in the interplay between technology and accounting.
- Business majors with studies in accounting and/or IT with an interest in the way ERP systems interplay with company performance.
Not an accounting or IT major but interested in our organization?
- Additional internships may be coming available this summer in other departments including Sales, Marketing, and Human Resources.
- During our internship you will learn and execute tasks centered around performing the accounting function on the general ledger including journal entries, bank and GL reconciliations, shadowing our controllers and senior accountants as they prevent financials and you will be participating in our software implementation cycle, learning how to design and configure the software, managing large sets of data to prepare historical data files, and generally shadow the project management cycle of a software implementation.
Close to graduation?
AcctTwo is also interested in hearing from upcoming graduates who want to do something different with their Accounting or high-tech degrees.
We are actively interviewing for both Internship and our Associate-level Solution Architect Roles (entry-level implementation staff). Phone Screens will take place the week of February 22 and candidates will be selected by March 5th.
Questions? Reach out to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!