Location: Houston, Texas / Remote
Industries: Oil & Gas, Energy, and Chemicals
About ADI Analytics
ADI is a boutique consulting and advisory firm specializing in oil and gas, energy, chemicals, and industrials. We help companies, investors, and government agencies with market research, strategic planning, competitive benchmarking, and technology assessments. Established in 2009, ADI has completed 450+ projects for 150+ clients in the past ten years. We aspire to grow and recent initiatives include the acquisition of certain assets of Chemical Market Resources, the launch of our annual oil and gas conference, the ADI Forum, and the development of new subscription and analytics products. You may learn more about us at www.adi-analytics.com.
Our firm is seeking talented people interested in consulting and the oil and gas, energy, or chemical industries. We currently have openings for analysts and associates. Applicants with bachelors or master’s degrees in engineering or business are welcome to apply. Oil and gas, energy, or chemicals industry interest is required and those with prior experience will be preferred although it is not necessary.
- Support delivery of consulting projects relating to the energy or utility industry
- Apply consulting skills, industry expertise, and broad functional expertise on projects
- Identify, plan, and execute tasks within a project to achieve client objectives
- Utilize a hypothesis- and framework-driven approach to solve problems
- Build spreadsheet-based analytical and quantitative models for evaluating project economics, financial valuation, market size, and other objectives
- Leverage models to analyze a variety of scenarios and interpret results to establish findings and recommendations
- Write reports and presentations summarizing methodology, findings, and recommendations
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or engineering
- Prior consulting and/or energy experience is strongly preferred, or must have strong interest
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to finish projects
- Proficient written skills in English
- Proficient in spreadsheet and presentation software
What we offer
ADI offers a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with several opportunities for professionals to grow and develop careers. Our firm has exacting standards for research, analysis, writing, and presentations; demands hard work to produce insightful analyses and meet client deadlines; and rewards team members who demonstrate initiative, ownership, industry expertise, and continuous growth. We offer competitive compensation, merit-based bonuses and raises, health insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, flexible working hours, and a collaborative, professional work environment. Finally, ADI is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and promotes diversity within its team.
How to Apply
Please send resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.