Hicuity Health, the leading high acuity telemedicine provider in the United States, is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for recruiting critical care registered nurses, other support clinical staff and as needed and assigned. This position works closely with the Senior HR Manager to identify the needs of the company, partnering with hiring managers to identify recruiting strategies and work to fill assigned positions with the best candidate as quickly as possible, seeing them through until their start date and managing the on-boarding process.
Hicuity Health® is the nation’s leading provider of high acuity telehealth services, contracted to provide care to more than 100 hospitals in 27 states on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis. We are an organization that rewards creativity, collaboration, innovation and results. For more information, visit http://www.hicuityhealth.com/.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
• Assist with the development of the recruiting plan for critical care registered nurses, other support clinical staff as needed and assigned.
• Collaborates with hiring managers and/or other human resources team members to identify the ideal strategies and approaches to filling open positions in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Source candidates, screen resumes, maintain internal interview process, coordinate interviews with hiring managers and their designees and coordinate employment offers.
• Develops and maintains advertising and marketing programs to ensure high visibility with potential candidates, including marketing plan for tough to fill positions.
• Maintains candidate activity and data in the applicant tracking system on a regular basis.
• Partners with the Medical Staff Office (MSO) on newly hired clinical staff to ensure a smooth transition of new hired clinical staff.
• Manages the new hire paperwork process with new hires.
• Perform regular reporting to Senior HR Manager on the status of recruitment activities and candidates.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy with regard to candidate, team member and organizational considerations.
Requirements for this position are:
• Bachelor’s in business administration, HR or similar degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
• Energetic, organized, a fast learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well with others.
• Ability to take initiative and self-manage.
• Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently, organize work flows, follow through and focus on details.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and applicant tracking systems.
Hicuity Health fuses a friendly and collegial work environment with high performance standards. Our compensation plans include base salary, annual bonus opportunity and competitive benefit programs.
Hicuity Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
External Company URL: http://www.icumedicine.com