2022 Summer Intern Program
Our summer internship is designed to introduce college students to Air Liquide and the industrial gas industry. Air Liquide supplies oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and many other specialty gases, molecules, services and technologies to a wide range of industries, providing customers with innovative solutions that are vital to their industrial production and sustainability. Located in over 78 countries, we have more than 1,000,000 customers globally in diverse industries such as steel, food and beverage, electronics and pharmaceuticals. Interns work in a specific area of Air Liquide to develop their knowledge and skills while making contacts with people at all levels of the Company. Over the course of the internship, students learn about the Air Liquide corporate identity and culture while being given opportunities to build relationships with other new employees. Eligible interns will be considered for the ALLEX program. Questions? Please email our team at email@example.com
Below are the types of internships available:
● Network IT Intern: The Network team is in charge of providing Internet and Telephony for all Air Liquide locations in the Americas. Intern will support network Service Delivery Managers (SDM) with current projects to learn the SDM process. Intern will act as SDM to complete one or more Demand engagements from beginning to end starting with assessment of customer need, requesting quotes for hardware and service, preparing and presenting a proposal, approval and implementation of the solution.
● Tax Intern – Assist with the automation of reports (federal, state and international tax), study of the profitability of each business segment while being exposed to accounting, finance, reporting practices, and learning to solve financial business issues. Students will gain knowledge related to management of a large, geographically diverse, multi product organization that will require both highly analytical (statics and excel) and interpersonal skills, giving periodic progress reviews to management.
● Supply Chain Intern – Assist the Category Specialist team during the execution of sourcing events. Provide support for market studies and cost-modeling for potential new categories to be sourced. Compile various Training/Process Flow documents into two electronic formats (Buyer & Customer focus). Create dashboards for Payment Term Requests/Approvals for Purchasing Services. Identify cost driver components for a new commodity and build a forecasting model. Support the Supply Chain Quality Audit team in auditing local suppliers. Assist with the modification of inventory management material descriptions for a defined population of critical spares.
● Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Accounting, or Supply Chain Management Major
● Expected graduation between August 2022 and May 2024
● Minimum cumulative overall GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
● Must be able to relocate to internship location in the US
● Must be able to provide own daily transportation to/from work
● Must secure and finance own housing
● How do I apply? Please submit an application through the University Portal
Air Liquide regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position. PLEASE NOTE: Air Liquide will not accept resumes from third party vendors. Any resumes received from an agency through our website will be considered free of any fees or charges.We are an equal opportunity employer. Everyone will be considered for employment, promotions, transfers, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental handicap, age, Vietnam era veteran status, disabled veteran status, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.