Alchemy Technology Group is an industry-leading IT advisory, consulting and reseller firm focused on
transformational excellence. Alchemy has assembled a robust team of the nation’s top talent to create,
implement and manage technology solutions. When paired with meticulous project management and
established engagement models, Alchemy possesses an award-winning formula for customer satisfaction.
Whether delivering through traditional consulting, managed services or custom offerings, Alchemy has the
team to drive value.
The Sr. Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and nimble Finance & Accounting team at a profitable, high-growth technology services company. The role will be based in the company’s Houston (Galleria-area) office and will have significant exposure to company Leadership.
As a Sr. Accountant, the role will perform a wide range of Accounting activities, with a primary focus on the Sales & Revenue process (Booking Revenue & COGS; Invoicing Customers; Sending Purchase Orders; Reconciling Sales & Commissions; A/R Collections). The role will also have significant opportunity outside of key duties to take on new responsibilities and perform special projects for leadership.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Book Revenue and COGS associated with Sales
• Prepare and Send Purchase Orders to Vendors
• Prepare and Send Invoices to Customers
• Assist in Customer and Vendor on-boarding
• Booking and Reconciling Monthly Expense Reports
• Month-end close reconciliations
• Ad-hoc analytical projects for the Controller, CFO, or Executive Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2-5 years of progressive responsibility in Accounting roles
• Strong knowledge of Accounting principles, and demonstrated attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with tight month-end and quarter-end deadlines
• Ability to work at least 2-3 days/week in company’s Galleria-area office
• Experience or familiarity with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
• Curiosity and Interest in increasing responsibility at a high-growth Technology company