Alliance Human Capital Management (Alliance) aims to be the largest independent Human Capital Management (HCM) company in the United States by providing the most advanced technology to customers through its proprietary, single database, cloud-based software. To meet this goal, Alliance is constantly striving to innovate and create best-in-class human capital management solutions. Current products include: Recruitment, Applicant Tracking & Onboarding Solutions, Payroll Processing, Learning Management Systems, ACA Tracking & Compliance Services, Tax Processing, Benefits Administration, Employee Engagement Solutions and many others.
The Role – Sales Development Representative – HCM
Alliance is seeking a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. SDRs are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts for their Account Executives. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the target accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned Alliance sales professionals.
- Promoting and marketing business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Scheduling initial meetings for the Sales team
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive meetings
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 60 calls / 30 emails per day
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
The SDR will report to the SDR Manager. As a critical piece to our sales team, the candidate will work closely with the SDR Manager outbound prospecting and sales enablement.
- 100% paid employer health, vision, dental, life and LTD insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive compensation consistent with qualifications.
- Potential to gain additional compensation through variable compensation
- Personal and Professional Development
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Entrepreneurial Culture
- Strong Team Environment with Social and Team Building Activities