Summary: This position will be working on the operations team remotely. This role will be handling various areas of the supply chain process and will need some supply chain experience.
- Review and manage Almond Cow’s Supply & Demand Plan
- Handle various aspects of the supply chain process such as pricing, inventory management, stocking plans, etc.
- Coordinate with Warehouse team on inventory
- Coordinate logistics and supply chain with our vendors
- Mitigate / escalate supply chain risks and issues to operations leadership
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- MBA or MS in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (pricing, inventory mgmt., negotiating, stocking plans, etc.)
- Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Who is Almond Cow?
- Our Vision: to be the global choice for plant-based milk – by making personalized beverages easy.
- Our Mission: improve the health of people & planet by reshaping how the world gets plant-based milk.
Our Core Values:
- Approachability & Inclusivity
Our principles about work:
- Having fun at work. Where everyone looks forward to doing work that they enjoy and find meaning in.
- Safe, positive and motivating. Where everyone feels they are part of a team that is there to help them grow and be the best they can be.
- Team work. Where we challenge and support each other.
- Personal & professional growth. Where building skills and experiences that equip everyone to achieve whatever they want in their role.