Do you have an appreciation for entrepreneurs and a passion for building relationships? Do you possess a knack for sales and marketing and a desire to make an impact within a growing organization? If so, keep reading, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow our entrepreneurial client base.
For the high net worth business owner, the traditional model of financial services is broken. Conflicts of interest, ineffective advisor collaboration, and a focus on selling products can prevent business owners from receiving the most suitable advice. AltruVista provides an alternative model. As a Business Owner’s Family CFO™ we integrate an existing advisor team as we build and execute upon a strategic plan to achieve a business owner’s financial goals.
Are you ready to join a dynamic and driven team aligned around the following Core Values?
- Create a personalized experience
- Do great things together
- Drive growth and innovation
- Show gratitude
The Business Development Manager is an essential member of our growth strategy and responsible for bringing new clients into the organization. Are you ready to take on the following?
New Client Acquisition
• Be a subject matter expert on our Wealth with Purpose® process, the Business Owner’s Family CFO™ concept, and the value they provide to a business owner and their family
• Target and attract prospects to the organization
• Establish relationships with prospects and convert them to planning clients utilizing our Wealth with Purpose® process
• Research organizations, individuals, and market trends to surface business opportunities
• Attend networking events with target clients and referral sources
• Manage a prospect pipeline that introduces and lays the foundation for the AltruVista client experience
Strategic Alliance Engagement
• Leverage centers of influence to extend our referral network while continuously looking for opportunities to establish relationships with prospects, clients, and strategic partners
• Build strong relationships with prospects, vendors, and alliance partners
• Represent the organization externally by organizing, attending, and presenting at events
Business Development Strategy
• Lay out the business development (consisting of both sales and marketing) strategy for the organization, ensuring we are correctly positioned within the market, engaging in the right activities and spending in the right way to attract our target client
• Execute sales initiatives
• Direct the design and execution of marketing initiatives
Necessary Experience and Skills
• Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills
• A passion to help clients, alliance partners and team members
• Proven experience and documented success filling a pipeline with prospects and converting them to clients
Salary and Benefits
• This is an incentive-based role. You will receive a base salary, but it will be your incentives associated with new client acquisition that drive your total compensation.
• We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, telecommute options and charitable matching.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Send the following to start the process:
• A 1-3 minute video telling us about yourself and why we should hire you
• Your resume