At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
· Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2020 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world
· Candidates who meet basic qualifications will receive the online assessment which allows you to learn about our various MBA/Master’s roles through business case simulations. You will have the opportunity to specify role preference during the online assessment.
· You need only to submit one Amazon job application for all roles listed below.
· Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific role or team.
· Make sure to list your MBA/Master’s program and expected conferral date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
· A cover letter is not necessary.
· The majority of our roles are based in Seattle, WA, but potential opportunities may be available in H2Q (Arlington, VA) and other regional hubs.
Retail Leadership Development Program (RLD): The RLD Program is a key pipeline program designed to set MBA hires on the path to retail leadership within the North America (NA) Consumer organization. The RLD Program develops high-potential MBA graduates through a three-year experience that includes two job rotations with functional job training, leadership development workshops, mentorship/career guidance, and a large network of peers, program alumni, and leaders. RLDs are placed based on business needs in Vendor Manager, Instock Manager, Marketing Manager, Category Merchant Manager, and Retail Product Manager roles across NA Consumer organizations such as Hardlines, Softlines and Consumables. As part of the rotation process, RLDs experience two different product lines, categories, functional roles, and/or increased job-scope within their category. RLDs own and drive key retail business strategy from Day 1, gain deep understanding of key retail roles through program-guided rotation, and rapidly build skills to become effective leaders capable of managing ambiguity and leading large, complex organizations.
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP): The FLDP develops high-potential MBA graduates through a three-year experience that includes a rotation within the Finance organization. We accelerate their career by giving them a broad understanding of the business, helping them build a robust professional network, and preparing them to lead a team. Participants enter as a Sr. Financial Analyst (SFA) and are key finance partners to a business team. They build financial models and analyses to make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and have a global impact. Unlike traditional back office corporate finance roles, FLDP members view problems as treasures, deliver new ideas and solutions, and dive deep to deliver results. They help others understand finance and are the trusted business advisor to drive meaningful change and improvement in the way we serve our customers. Most FLDP members spend the first year at HQ1 in Seattle and there are limited opportunities at other Amazon offices in the US for first year rotations, including Arlington, VA, Nashville, TN, New York, NY, and Los Angeles, CA.
Senior Product Manager (PM): PMs at Amazon invent new products and features on behalf of customers. PMs work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, develop business models and marketing plans, define and analyze success metrics, manage strategic projects, and own the product end-to-end. PMs ultimately become leaders of large business segments and organizations. Examples of organizations where PMs may work include: Prime and Delivery Experience, Kindle, Advertising, Logistics, Consumer (such as Retail Systems, Customer and Brand Protection, Marketplace Sales, International Retail, Hardlines, and Softlines), and more.
Senior Product Manager – Technical Products (PMT): PMTs at Amazon are the end-to-end owners of our software offerings, hardware, and technical services. PMTs leverage their technical depth to partner closely with engineers in defining a vision and building a roadmap to launch technical products that play a key role in making Amazon Earth’s most customer centric company. With a customer base that can span across retail shoppers, developers, CIO’s, and business leaders, PMTs are set on a path to become leaders of major business segments or technical organizations. Examples of organizations where PMTs work include: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Alexa, Prime Video, Supply Chain Technology, Amazon Go and other teams on the cutting edge of new technology.
Senior Program Manager (PGM): PGMs work to find solutions to complex problems within operations, supply chain, demand planning, logistics and innovate on leading edge solutions to manage programs broadly across businesses within Amazon. PGMs are given responsibility on their first day to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. They drive efforts independently and as part of larger project teams, and have a significant impact on the customer experience and the business. PGMs are placed across lines of business at Amazon.
Senior Marketing Managers (MM): MMs at Amazon drive general marketing, product marketing or functional marketing initiatives for organizations including (but not limited to): Amazon Music, Prime Video, Alexa Devices, Kindle, Amazon Web Services (AWS), North America Consumer (such as Retail Systems, Customer and Brand Protection, Marketplace Sales, International Retail, Hardlines, and Softlines) and Prime. They work cross-functionally to develop marketing plans, define success metrics, manage strategic projects, and own business outcomes. MMs ultimately become marketing leaders responsible for large business segments and organizations.
· 3+ years of relevant professional or military work experience which occurred after completing your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
· Currently enrolled in a MBA or equivalent Master’s degree program with a conferral date between December 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022
· PMTs must have an undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $130,000/[yr]. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.