Spend your fall and winter making a significant, nationwide impact on social impact organizations large and small i.
As our UX/UI intern, you’ll work closely with our engineering and design team for hands-on projects to help us update the UI and UX of several key pages of our web service. You’ll also help us create the UI and UX of a number of new pages and features.
Some of those organizations who will benefit from your design prowess include FoodCorps (www.foodcorps.org), Jumpstart (www.jstart.org), the Red Cross, and others.
Our work has been recognized by Bill Clinton in his book “Giving”, the US Department of Education, the AfterSchool Alliance, the Center for WhatWorks, Echoing Green, and others.
Our web services team is small and nimble, so get ready to make a huge impact. Note, as well, that our team is spread across four countries. If you’d like experience in working with international teams, this will be a great fit.
– This is a full-time, fall and winter position. We’re flexible on start and end dates, but plan to hire ASAP.
– This position may convert to full-time with a higher salary & healthcare come January.
– You’ve received training in a relevant field.
– You take feedback well.
– Your curiosity runs wild.
– You find inspiration all around you.