AHCA/NCAL is seeking a Summer Intern to help further the organization’s mission to improve lives by delivering solutions for quality care. This role will support the Public Affairs team and long-term care profession in various ways and gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field.
Qualifications & Skills:
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or a related field. Ability to navigate digital platforms, such as social media. Office experience strongly preferred. Strong organizational and communication skills required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create and curate content for newsletters, social media, blogs, and websites.
· Write press releases and other materials.
· Assist with developing materials relevant to multimedia projects, like videos.
· Perform research on long term care industry trends.
· Assist with administrative duties.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to: Tarna Davis, Senior Director, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org