· Regularly reviews and analyzes clients’ collateral. May include review of invoices, loans, and collateral documentation. Reconciles and addresses any discrepancies between clients’ and company’s transactions.
· Communicates and escalates any issues with client’s collateral to the client’s Relationship Managers.
· Interprets financial statements and identifies trends and inconsistencies.
· Manages risk for each client using proprietary analysis tools, to ensure client accounts are within the company’s appetite for risk and tolerance. Creates and utilizes new tools to assess risk in relation to each unique clients’ collateral.
· Assists Management with any special projects regarding new and/or existing clients.
· Collateral Analyst is a gateway position toward advancement within the Company
· Effective Communications – effectively convey thoughts in written and verbal communication.
· Critical Thinking – ability to fully analyze a situation, and present well-defined resolutions.
· Attention to Detail – understand the value of accuracy and ability to process.
· Managing Priorities – properly define urgency of each task that is presented.
· Spreadsheet Software – intermediate experience with spreadsheet functions, preferably with Microsoft Excel.
· Team Oriented – enjoys supporting the needs and interests of others
· Work Ethic – personally fulfilled by exhausting oneself in worthwhile objectives
· Character – high-level initiative; steadfast integrity
· Attitude – fun loving; positive outlook; coachable
· Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with emphasis in accounting or finance: however, but we are open-minded to those who possess strong analytical skills.
· Detailed list of work experience including but not limited to all jobs held in high-school and throughout college. For each, please include employer, duration, average hours per week, job description