Job ID: 20239
Functional Area: Marketing
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Hours of Work:
Location: US – Ohio – Kent
Division: Advanced Motion Solutions
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0.00
Email a Friend Save SaveApply Now
Responsible for implementing traditional and innovative marketing programs for branding and new product introduction (NPI) across a variety of channels. Duties include researching target audiences, recording data from campaign results and overseeing social media channels to ensure visibility and brand uniformity. Coordinates regularly with marketing and sales teams as well as other colleagues across the organization as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct market research to identify relevant customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
• Identify and define effective marketing and promotional channels to communicate product messaging to customers; create goals and objectives to approach customers through these channels.
• Investigate and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and strategies by evaluating key performance metrics using tools like Google Analytics and ClickDimensions; track tactics including email, social media, digital campaigns, events, etc.
• Identify and recommend creative marketing tactics and campaigns depending on robust data.
• Use knowledge of SEO tactics to generate leads to product pages or other company website locations.
• Optimize SEO/SEM keywords and advertising based on analysis of active campaigns with ongoing review and updating.
• Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing customers through networking and prospecting using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo, among others.
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums while ensuring brand adherence. Develop promotional communications content including blogs, social media posts, video, presentations, infographics and more.
• Maintain and update external website, including submitting and managing ticket requests for changes with appropriate vendors.
• Assist with additional marketing activities by displaying expertise in areas including event planning, advertising, trade show execution, etc.
• Work with external agencies and vendors to execute tactics as needed.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, or related field; master’s degree a plus;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word;
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills;
• Demonstrated passion for technical engineered products in a B2B setting;
• Demonstrated passion for marketing-related data analysis and interpretation;
• Creative mindset with the ability to translate complex concepts into high-quality marketing content within tight time frames;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize several complex projects at once;
• Ability to translate detailed technical attributes into customer-focused value-oriented statements, with good understanding of overall value selling/value proposition;
• A demonstrated high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills;
• Self-starter and diplomatic team player in a fast-paced environment;
• Professional drive and a strong desire to learn.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.