We’re a National service company and we’re growing. We are seeking a Recruiter to assist us to achieving our needed staffing levels of residential and commercial service employees.
• Establishes recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
• Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with hiring managers’ requirements through evaluation and screening.
• Develops pool of qualified candidates.
• Uses internet sourcing and employee referral program leads to recruit candidates.
• Proposes approaches to alternative sources of applicants to fill open positions.
• Posts positions to appropriate sources, internally and externally.
• Resume mining.
• Assist Human Resources Department, as needed.
•Bachelors degree with 2 to 4 years as a Recruiter or Human Resources Generalist with heavy recruiting experience.
•Knowledge of Federal and multi-state employment laws, with extra focus on recruitment and employment practices and Equal Employment Opportunity regulations and guidelines.
•Experience recruiting for residential/commercial service or construction sectors is preferred.
•Ability to successfully meet deadlines.
•Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
•Exceptional organizational skills.
•Computer literate utilizing Microsoft Office products.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Job ID: 2021-25528
Post End Date: 9/30/2021