Position: Business Development Representative
Location: Houston, TX
We at Asite are looking to fill a key role to join our team to support our sales growth in the United States market based out of Houston, TX. We have built a leading position in the European market and investing in the growth of our North America business.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for outbound account-based prospecting and lead generation, qualifying inbound leads, and supporting marketing and sales campaigns/events. The goal is to support growth with net new customer accounts selling our collaborative SaaS solutions in the Engineering & Construction industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter who has a passion to begin or accelerate, their sales career in Software as a Service, with a career path for growth within the North America business. in sales to the next level.
This role will suit a sales professional with the desire to learn and grow their sales career. We expect extraordinary attention to detail and top-notch communication abilities as a given. We need a vibrant individual who can work with net new accounts to drive leads and pipeline generation for a fast-growing team within Asite.
If this describes you then please reply with your résumé and I look forward to meeting you.
• Help identify, prospect, and qualify outbound sales lead generation
• Research and build account lists for prospecting/marketing campaigns
• Partners with assigned sales team on account-based lead generation
• Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns
• Understand and deliver Asite value proposition to various personas within an organization
• Participate in events and conferences when/where applicable
Desired Skills & Experience
• Limited to No Sales experience required
• Passion to start a sales career in digital transformation and software within Engineering & Construction
• Hunter mentality – Motivated to get to a “yes”, but driven to work through the “no”’s from a prospect
• Proactively work with Sales Executives and Sales Leadership
• Ability to be coached and desire to learn
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Creative, proactive, flexible, and adaptable an industry going through a transformation
• Desire to grow as an individual and with the organization
Asite is a growing company with exciting prospects in the development of cloud-based software. We were founded in 2001 with our head office based in the city of London with regional offices in Houston (TX), Ft Lauderdale (FL), New York City, Sydney (Australia), India, and South Africa. We help businesses share data with their partners, customers, and suppliers in a secure environment in the cloud via our collaborative platform.
Asite is a complete platform for delivering collaborative applications via the web and mobile world. We provide all of the underlying technology; a world-class SaaS infrastructure; and our graphical development and deployment environment – AppBuilder – so that developers and commercial teams can focus on building the Apps they need to help global supply chains work smarter – together. Our customers and markets are global and so are our team.
Please send your contact details along with your CV to TX@asite.com
Business Development, Sales
Construction, Information Technology and Services