We at Asite are looking to fill key roles to join our team to support our growth in the United States market based out of Houston, TX. We have built a leading position in the European market, and we’re now investing aggressively in the growth of our North American business.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with an understanding of Cloud-based and Software as a Service solutions to join our Professional Services department.
Successful candidates will be vibrant individuals with strong interpersonal skills who can work with our existing front and back-office teams and with our channel partners globally to realize every opportunity for providing value to our customers. We expect an extraordinary attention to detail from all members of the Asite team.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals just starting out on their career, or ready to take the next step, who have a passion to work for a growth focused SaaS company.
· Manage all post-sales activity for Asite’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
· Develop a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
· Where required assist with new Asite customer implementation.
· Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
· Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
· Help to make Asite’s platform a part of each customer’s core architecture
· Identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of customers
· Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Asite can continue to improve our service
Bilingual: Spanish and English will be a requirement
Asite’s vision is to connect people and help the world build better.
Asite’s platform enables organizations working on large capital projects to come together, plan, design, and build with seamless information sharing across the entire supply chain.
Asite SCM is our supply chain management solution, which helps owners and Tier-1 contractors to integrate and manage their extended supply chain for delivering on capital projects.
Asite PPM is our project portfolio management solution, which gives you and your extended supply chain shared visibility of your capital projects through one common data environment.