Property Accountant for a portfolio of approximately 15 properties. Responsible for all aspects of Financial Reporting for the assets.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND TRAINING
DEGREES AND DIPLOMAS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
The following are essential job accountabilities:
1. Perform cash management functions.
2. Analyze expenses and prepare accruals based on budget.
3. Prepare and post journal entries.
4. Review accounts payable activity and cash balances and select invoices for payment.
5. Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
6. Prepare monthly financial reports
7. Prepare monthly bank reconciliation’s
OTHER ASPECTS OF POSITION
1. Detail oriented and very analytical with strong organization skills
2. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word and MRI property management software
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Results Oriented, with highly developed problem solving, decision making and leadership capabilities.
5. Strong organizations, interpersonal, analytical, leadership and presentation skills with the ability to handle multiple high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
or email resume to email@example.com