Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are one of the most strategic & fastest growing businesses opportunities. Autodesk has made a major move into this area with use cases in various stages in finance and operations. We are designing and building innovative solutions using these emerging technologies to digitize the finance and operations.
As an Intern you’ll develop artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions with cutting edge technologies, learn about different enterprise functions in finance and operations and how emerging technologies such as AI and ML are disrupting these industries.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic student who is eager to learn, adapts quickly to changing needs and communicates effectively with different stakeholders. You will work closely with the rest of the AI team, data scientists and the end users to learn and develop beautiful and practical AI/ML applications.
- Partner and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Process, manipulate and understand ‘Data’ from variety of sources
- Utilize machine learning models to deliver meaningful business insights
- Build a practical product that can automate/improve an existing process
- Make a cross-functional impact with our finance & operations organization
- Currently pursuing a PhD or MS in a quantitative field
- Familiarity with Python, machine learning packages and statistics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Prior experience dealing with data processing, modelling or analytics
- Examples of previous experience with AI / ML projects
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in Python programming
- Familiarity with AWS, REST framework and API’s
About the US Intern Program
The U.S. program runs from May through August for 12 weeks. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored by industry leaders, work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development. US recruiting begins in the Fall and concludes in March.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.