Intern Finance Data Scientist
Do you have an interest in understanding the corporate finance function and its role in a dynamic, public company environment? Do you have a deep curiosity about technologies and how to apply them in the real world? Join our technical teams within corporate finance to enable Autodesk to become the most insightful, innovative, digital, admired finance team in the technology industry
At this point in time, Autodesk is planning for a virtual summer internship program.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Student must be actively enrolled in a degree granting academic institution or accredited boot camp at the time of internship.
- Students must reside and attend university in the country where the internship is being offered.
- Experience with dashboard design and data visualization tools is a plus.
- Prior experience dealing with data processing, modelling or analytics
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in Python programming
- Familiarity with web frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Familiarity with REST framework and API’s
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technologies, etc. is a benefit
About the US Intern Program
The U.S. program runs from May through August for 12 weeks. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored by industry leaders, work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development
US recruiting begins in the Fall and concludes in March.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.