Equitable Advisors is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. We have more than 40 branches across the country employing approximately 5,000 financial professionals- providing services of financial, retirement, estate planning strategies’ asset allocation, annuities; life insurance and mutual funds as well as fee based managed accounts.
We believe in a holistic approach to financial planning that takes into account every facet of our clients’ lives: their purpose and goals, their lifestyle and wellness, and lastly, their financial resources. This means that the work you do not only helps your clients make smarter decisions in their financial lives, it helps them focus on the people and the passions in their lives that matter most to them.
We’re looking for highly motivated, results-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and potentially grow a book of business with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms.
· Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
· Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
· Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
· Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
· Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
Individuals who excel at Equitable Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including:
· A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
· Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations
· If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
· Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
· Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
· Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
· Must be authorized to work in the United States