AXIA Partners works with mid-market and large, public and private companies that are growing, in transition and are facing strict and demanding deadlines, by providing an energetic team of accomplished professionals to address their most pressing financial, compliance and IT needs. For over 16 years. AXIA has partnered with over 300 clients to deliver world class services in SOX Compliance/ERM/Internal Audit, Information Technology Security and Controls (HITRUST Certified), GRC Software, SEC and Financial Reporting, US GAAP/IFRS & Derivatives and Technical Accounting/IPO Readiness/M&A/Restructuring.
Consultants work with AXIA’s clients, who are typically among industry’s leading companies. As a consultant, you collaborate with the team to deliver client solutions for complex business problems that these organizations face. Our focus is on developing consultants across our business and solutions in order to gain experience in various industries, grow their technical capabilities, and gain leadership qualities that will ensure their future success.
Since we work with clients, typically at their sites, this position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel may also be required. Consultants need reliable transportation to and from local client sites.
Staff IT Auditor
- Performs standard to complex audits on information systems, platforms and operating procedures as directed.
- Performs IT general control testing activities including:
- Control design review
- Assembling data and information requests
- Data analysis
- Evaluates IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and establishes controls to mitigate loss.
- Determines and recommends improvements in current risk management controls and implementation of system changes or upgrades.
- Evaluates evidence collected from control design tests and operating effectiveness analyses; communicate results.
- Assembles status and other analyses required to test compliance with SOX 404 and other compliance topics; Summary of Aggregated Deficiency (SAD) reporting, framework analysis.
- Performs IT internal audits as defined by annual internal audit plan and special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Management Information Systems or Accounting).
- Knowledge and understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principals and Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Understanding of internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT).
- Understand auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Desire to attain professional certifications (CISA, CIA, CPA)
- A self-starter that possesses strong leadership qualities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills