Early Career Program: Human Resources
Would you like to develop world-class HR skills?
Do you enjoy networking with a wide range of people?
Join our Human Resources team
Our Human Resources program is built to develop world-class HR leaders ready to take on tomorrow’s challenges. The program combines our renowned leadership development and diversity of thought with globally challenging experiences. Participants gain broad exposure to the challenges and opportunities facing HR in the workplace today.
Take your career to the next level
On the Early Career Human Resources program, you undertake three assignments in HR roles combined with formal classroom training. You will be covering the HR discipline, business and leadership development, and taking on a cross-functional, mission-based project. Graduates of the program have the opportunity to develop into future HR leaders.
As part of this early career program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Contributing significantly to business outcomes through delivery of your assignment priorities
- Solving critical business challenges through participation in cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Leading program initiatives or projects with a global network of peers
- Interacting with global Human Resources business leaders to gain exposure and obtain support for assignments
- Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources discipline in Industrial & Labour Relations, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behaviour, and Data Analytics
- Have graduated within the last 3 years
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have excellent all-round communication skills
- Be geographically mobile due to location availability of role
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Supporting business success and having a passion for working with and developing people
- Show excellent interpersonal, project management, and leadership skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. We’re on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits